H3 Header for Whitepaper Form Goes here
Our answer: the earlier, the better. Learn how the early and consistent application of proportionality to an overall discovery strategy provides numerous benefits, such as:
- Creates a defensible and transparent process for negotiations
- Accelerates early custodian release to circumvent overpreservation and collection
- Leverages technology to capture data points
- Uses real-time metrics and cost estimation to support Rule 26(f) negotiations relating to phasing, sampling, or variances in production approach
- Defines a consistent set of parameters and captures work product that can be applied across a company’s litigation portfolio
Find out more about how you can leverage technology to make proportionality in eDiscovery a reality.