Date(s) - 12/11/2019
11:00 am - 2:00 pm
Are You Ready for Civil Practice in Michigan in 2020?
All You Need to Know About the New Rules
Wednesday, December 11, 2019
- Hon. Christopher P. Yates
- Scott Petz, Dickinson Wright
- Janice Yates, Prism Litigation Technology
- Megan P. McKnight, Tealstone Law, PLC
- Moderator: Hon. Patricia Perez Fresard
Coleman A. Young Municipal Center Auditorium
2 Woodward Avenue – 13th Floor (“City Side”)
Detroit, MI 48226
11:30 a.m. Registration/Networking/Lunch
12:30 p.m. Program begins
2:00 p.m. Adjourn
Cost: $20 for attorney members of the Detroit Bar; $30 for non-member attorneys. Judicial officers and law students may attend free if they pre-register.For questions, please contact Darlene Trudell firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download Prism Litigation’s Court Rules Guide that can help you prepare for the new expedited process.